Learn more about our “Do Not Call Saul” campaign:
“Do Not Text Saul” Or Tweet Him. Or Poke him…
Our Distracted Driving campaign to end texting while driving has only just begun. To watch our playlist of Distracted Driving YouTube videos, please click here.
Our Albuquerque Personal Injury Attorneys Help Injured Clients in New Mexico
Experienced lawyers serving Santa Fe, Rio Rancho and all of New Mexico since 1979
Founded in 1979, Revo+Smith Law Firm, L.L.C. concentrates exclusively on personal injury recovery. We have built our firm on the overriding principle of always putting our client first. Although not a new concept, customer service is often put on the back burner in the legal profession. Our Albuquerque personal injury lawyers and staff recognize that only by making our clients our number one priority can we succeed in achieving the best results for each individual. Our unique client-satisfaction approach has led to our recovery of tens of millions of dollars in damages for injured clients in Santa Fe, Rio Rancho and throughout all of New Mexico.
What you can expect from our personal injury firm
Throughout our 35-year history, Revo+Smith Law Firm has continually devised and refined practical ways to serve you better. From the moment you schedule your free initial consultation, you can expect:
- Your first face-to-face meeting will be with a knowledgeable personal injury attorney
- Your case will be supervised and monitored by a partner with at least 20 years of experience
- You will be kept advised of our progress as your case proceeds
- When you call us, we will take your call if available
- If you have to leave a message, we will promptly call you back
- You will always be treated with professionalism and respect
- We will fight hard for you to reach the best possible verdict or settlement in your case
- Motor vehicle accidents – The last thing you want to deal with after an car accident is an uncooperative insurance company. Our law firm pursues your rightful compensation through strategic negotiations or, if we can recover higher damages for you, through aggressive litigation.
- Medical malpractice – You rely on your doctors to make you well. If instead you suffered serious injuries or diseases, you may have a valid medical malpractice claim. Our lawyers provide you with a realistic, candid assessment of whether we think your doctors' actions fall to the legal level of medical negligence. We hold careless healthcare providers accountable for breaching their duty of care.
- Other personal injury claims – An injury usually does not just affect your health, but may also interfere with your financial security, career, family relationships and enjoyment of your life. Our attorneys can file a personal injury claim and seek economic and noneconomic damages to compensate you for your losses. Economic losses may include: loss of past and future earnings, past and future medical costs and attorneys fees. Non-economic losses may include: pain and suffering (in the past and future), permanent injuries or impairment, loss of spousal or filial consortium, loss of enjoyment of life and punitive damages.
- Wrongful death claims – Our firm supports families who have lost loved ones in tragic and often preventable accidents. In a wrongful death claim, you are compensated for the losses you suffered because of the death of your family member. We know that no amount of money can diminish the grief you feel, but we hope to hold the responsible person or corporation accountable and bring you justice. We also seek monetary damages to help your family recover some of the financial losses that can be devastating during this difficult time.
Learn more about your personal injury rights a no-risk, free consultation
Schedule a no-risk, free consultation by calling Revo+Smith Law Firm, L.L.C. at 505-293-8888 or contact our injury firm online. We offer plenty of parking and flexible hours at our Northeast Heights, Albuquerque location. Our firm helps injured clients in and around Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Belen, Santa Fe and throughout New Mexico.