Representing injury victims in New Mexico for 37 years
Revo Smith Law is dedicated exclusively to personal injury recovery. By devoting our resources and knowledge to this one area of law, our firm has developed a streamlined, effective system for maximizing injury compensation. Key to our success is our commitment to client satisfaction. Since the day we opened our doors in 1979, we have emphasized the compassionate, respectful representation of our clients as a primary component to reaching the best outcomes possible.
Our promise to our clients
Our law firm promises that we will do all we can to successfully and efficiently resolve your personal injury claim. We further our mission by offering you and your family:
- Competence — Our accident attorneys conduct in-depth analyses of the personal, financial and legal issues affecting your specific case, and we develop a plan of action that can best achieve your objectives
- Courage — Our lawyers know how to negotiate to produce exceptional results and we advise you when trial is the right course of action
- Compassion — Our lawyers and staff truly care about you and the outcome of your case
But most of all:
- Results — Revo Smith Law has successfully resolved almost 5,000 cases and won settlement and jury verdicts worth millions of dollars in compensation during our 37 years of personal injury law practice
Learn more about our legal team before you come in to our office for your free no- commitment consultation:
- Terrence Revo — During his 37-year career, Terry Revo has recovered tens of millions of dollars for his clients through trials and settlement negotiations
- Roger Smith — Roger Smith’s 20 years of experience and dedication to his clients were recognized by the New Mexico ACLU, which honored Roger with the Cooperating Attorney of the Year award in 2005
To schedule your free initial consultation, call Revo Smith Law Firm, L.L.C. at 505-293-8888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is located in Northeast Heights and represents clients in and around Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe and throughout New Mexico.