Chris Templeman focuses his practice on protecting the rights of injured New Mexicans. He takes great pride in passionately serving everyday people as their advocate for obtaining justice. In addition to being a lawyer he has a Masters degree in business administration and experience in marketing and business development. He understands the importance of providing his clients peace of mind that their injury related problem will be competently and compassionately addressed so that they can focus on recovering from their injuries. Chris’s courageous voice speaks loudly for our clients and ensures that no client will ever feel that they are alone in their fight for justice.
In his free time, Chris, a married father of a 4-year-old son, enjoys playing Frisbee, hiking, gardening and world traveling. Prior to initiating his legal education he traveled around the world visiting 18 countries on a six-month trip. Having gotten the wanderlust temporarily out of the system he settled down at the University of New Mexico School of Law and achieved honors and Dean’s list every semester. He was also a fellow in the consumer protection division of the New Mexico Attorney General’s office.
We at the Revo Smith Law are thrilled that he chose to join our firm.
- B.A. Anthropology, University of New Mexico
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of New Mexico Anderson School of Business, 2006
- J.D., University of New Mexico School of Law, 2016
- Honors and Dean’s List every semester
- Steiger Fellow for Consumer Protection Division of New Mexico Attorney
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Mexico Trial Lawyer’s Association
- State Bar of New Mexico